MATTRESS WARRANTY AND EXPLOITATION CONDITIONS
Mattress exploitation conditions
- Use the mattress on a dry surface, in a horizontal position
- If there are holders on the mattress, then use them only on a horizontal surface.
- Don’t allow the penetration of water or reactive materials into the mattress.
- Avoid the impact of a long-term high temperature on the mattress. Don’t keep the mattress close to open fire, stove or heating devices.
- Don’t smoke in bed.
- Don’t fold the mattress.
- Don’t jump on the mattress. It isn’t designed for overloaded exploitation. Don’t let children jump on the mattress. It can result in damage of the internal structure of the mattress.
- Air the mattress 4-6 times a year. To that end, remove the bed linen from the mattress and leave it in a well-aired territory for 6-8 hours.
- Dry off the mattress only in the fresh air, without using an iron or a hairdryer.
- To clean the stains on the mattress, use a little water, detergents that don’t contain chlorine and are designed for cleaning textiles.
- It’s not recommended to wet clean, iron the mattress or iron something on the mattress.
- It’s recommended to use the mattress with a hygienic lining to avoid dirt on the surface of the mattress, penetration of fluid, unpleasant odor on the upper layer of the mattress.
- It’s recommended to clean the mattress with a vacuum cleaner once in 3 months, using a clean brush (cap).
- It’s recommended to rotate the mattress 180 degrees, changing the “leg-head” position of the mattress.
The warranty doesn’t apply if
- The warranty receipt signed by Sleep House isn’t submitted.
- The mattress has been damaged, modified during the transportation, maintenance by the buyers or as a result of not following exploitation conditions and exploitation conditions.
- The mattress has been used without the metal foundation of poles (the distance between the poles shouldn’t exceed 12 cm).
- The mattress has been used without the full dry foundation of the bed (chipboard, MDF, plywood).
- The mattress has been damaged because of unpredictable circumstances (flood, a drastic decrease in temperature, fire, etc).
- There are traces of damages, modifications or deformations on the mattress that have arisen as a result of independent repair or another external interference.
- There are mechanical damages, cuts, cracks on the mattress, the upholstery fabric is dirty.
- The mattress has insignificant sludges (up to 20 mm).